How does it work?
The Porta Potti consists of two sections. The upper section is a combined flush water tank and toilet bowl with detachable seat and cover. The lower section is the waste holding tank. These two parts are easy to attach and detach using a lever at the rear of the toilet. In this way, the waste holding tank can be simply and hygienically emptied and cleaned.
How does the Porta Potti work?
1. The two parts are easy to attach and detach using a handle at the rear of the toilet.
2. Adding the correct dosage of Thetford Toilet Care products to the waste-holding tank using the emptying spout is simple.
3. The flush-water tank is easily prepared by removing the cap from the water filler opening and attaching the water chute.
4. Water and flush-water fluid Aqua Rinse can be poured directly into the top of the flush-water tank.
5. The lightweight waste-holding tank is easy to carry. The Porta Potti Excellence comes with free samples of toilet care products and is equipped with an integrated toilet roll holder.
6. All models feature a unique integrated rotating emptying spout, making emptying as simple as can be.
There is no need to dismantle or clean separate parts. The waste-holding tank also has a vent button, which you press while emptying to prevent unpleasant splashing. The stopper on the waste-holding tank holds the emptying spout in position, making it easier to mount both tanks on top of each other.