How does the Porta Potti 565E work?
The toilet consists of two sections: the upper section is a combined flush-water tank and toilet bowl with detachable seat and cover. The lower section is the waste-holding tank.
1) The two parts are easy to attach and detach using the clasp at the rear of the toilet.
2) Adding the correct dosage of Thetford Toilet Care products to the waste-holding tank via the emptying spout is very easy. The Porta Potti 565E comes with free samples of Toilet Care products.
3) The flush-water tank is prepared easily by removing the cap from the water fill opening and mounting the water filling funnel.
4) Water and flush-water fluid can be poured directly into the flush-water tank.
The level indicators with which the Porta Potti 565E is equipped with as standard tell you when to empty the waste-holding tank (5) and when to fill the flush-water tank (6).
7) The waste-holding tank is easy to carry.
8) The Porta Potti 565E is equipped with a unique integrated rotating emptying spout, making emptying as easy as can be. There is no need to dismantle or clean separate parts. The vent button on the waste-holding tank prevents unpleasant splashing during emptying. The stopper on the waste-holding tank conveniently holds the emptying spout in position, making re-attachment of the two tanks even easier.
Flushing the toilet is simple
Manually operated piston pump
The Porta Potti 565E comes with a manually operated piston pump for flushing the toilet; it is light, easy to use and ensures powerful flushing.
The Porta Potti 565E is the only model that could be equipped with a luxury electric flushing system. It uses six 1.5 V AA batteries, enough to last for 500 to 700 flushes.