Privacy Statement & Disclaimer
This Thetford B.V. website and other Thetford websites (together referred to as “”Websites”””) are maintained by Thetford B.V. or an European Thetford subsidiary company. Access to and use of the Websites, is provided subject to these terms and conditions. Your use or continued use of this Thetford B.V. website will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes.
- Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Websites, all information on the Websites is provided without any representation or warranty and in no event shall Thetford or any of its subsidiaries be liable in connection with the use of the information made available, unless specifically stated otherwise. Thetford does not warrant that the Websites or the servers which make these Websites available, are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
- Although Thetford will make reasonable efforts to make the Websites available as much as possible, in no event shall Thetford or any of its subsidiaries be liable for any temporarily unavailability of the Websites, including any consequences thereof.
- Thetford reserves the right to make changes and / or updates with respect to the information contained on the Websites, including these terms and conditions, at any time without notice. Please check these terms and conditions periodically for changes.
- The Websites may provide links to other websites and/or servers, which are not under the control of Thetford. Thetford shall not be responsible in any way for the content of such other websites. Thetford provides such links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to any such websites does not imply endorsement by Thetford of the content of such websites.
- The information provided on the Websites may only be used, copied or distributed in unmodified form for informational personal purposes and provided the copyright symbol and notice as set out at the bottom of the page concerned are maintained. This right does not extend to software, unless permitted as set forth in paragraph 6 below.
- The Websites provide access to Thetford international product catalogues and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to specific Thetford products and services, which are not available in a particular country. Any such reference does not imply that Thetford intends to sell such products or services in any particular country.
- Software made available for downloading from any of the Websites is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. Except as set forth in the applicable license agreement, the software is made available for use by end users only and any further copying, reproduction or redistribution of the software is expressly prohibited. Warranties, if any, with respect to such software shall only apply as expressly set forth in the applicable license agreement. Thetford hereby disclaims all further warranties, representations and conditions with regard to such software, including any implied warranties.
- All copyrights and all other intellectual property rights, in and relating to the content, functionality and lay-out of the Websites (including but not limited to the text, html-codes, graphics and logos), shall remain the property of Thetford B.V., a European Thetford subsidiary company or its respective licensors and are explicitly reserved.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands. Any disputes in relation to these terms and conditions and / or use of the Websites will be brought before the competent court in the Netherlands. Availability of products may vary from country to country. Thetford reserves the right to change the design and specification of goods without notice.
Information about all Thetford website visitors
In general, our website automatically gathers certain usage information like the numbers and frequency of visitors to a Thetford B.V. website and its parts, very much like television ratings that tell the TV stations how many people tuned in to a program. We only use such data in the aggregate. This collective data helps us determine how much our visitors use parts of the website, so we can improve our website to assure that it is as appealing as we can make it for as many visitors as possible. For example, Thetford B.V. uses a technology nicknamed “”cookies””” that tells us how and when pages in our website are visited, and by how many people. Thetford B.V. does not collect personally identifiable information and we do not combine information collected through cookies with personally identifiable information.
Information about you
We may ask you for your opinion or for information about your interests so that both you and we can take advantage of the interactivity of the online medium, but you may always choose to respond or not. We may also use that information to let you know of additional products and services about which you might be interested. You can choose not to receive such information if you don’t want to by indicating so on the web form you fill out. You will then be removed from the mailing list. All information you fill out on our Thetford B.V. website and all emails received by Thetford B.V., will be treated confidentially.
We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to Thetford B.V. websites or information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside companies.