Whether you’re a day tripper or a week-long cruiser, our marine portables are compact, convenient and designed with marine-specific features and benefits. Thetford Marine Porta Potti – don’t leave the dock without it.
- Durable, easy to use and easy to clean
- Contemporary styling with integrated seat and cover design
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- Exclusive, rotating pour-out spout
- Deodorant sample included
- Bellows or Piston pump flush
- Sealed valve keeps odors in holding tank
- Easy-to-read Level Indicator tells when it’s time to empty (available with piston flush only)
- Hold down kit secures toilet to deck
- Optional MSD (not interchangeable with pour-out spout)
- 1-year warranty
What is the use of the push-button on the Waste-holding tank?
Often a consumer is not aware of the use of the vent button. The vent button should be used while emptying the waste holding tank. To empty the tank without splashing, press and hold the vent button with your thumb while the pour out spout is pointing downwards.
When should I open the blade? (before, during or after using it)
The toilet can be used with the blade open or closed. This is a personal choice of the user of the toilet. To open the blade, pull the blade handle as described in the user manual. Make sure that the blade is completely closed after use.
How does the Porta Potti work?
Toilet consists of 2 sections: the upper section is a combined flush water tank and toilet bowl with detachable seat and cover. The lower section is the waste-holding tank. See more details in product brochure, website or user manual.
What is the difference between the Porta Potti 565 and Porta Potti 335?
The Porta Potti 565 differs not only in its unique design from the Porta Potti 335, it also distinguishes itself with its new shape, seating height and unique features (e.g. toilet roll holder, integrated control panel, level indicator waste-holding tank and flush-water tank).