Convenient water-soluble sachets for a fresh, easy to empty waste-holding tank. Unpleasant smells are history!
- Maximum ease of use
- The correct dose every time
- Outstanding odour control
- Liquefies waste for easier tank emptying
- Reduces gas build-up
- 1 dosage lasts up to 5 days
- 1 can = 15 sachets = 75 days of carefree using your waste-holding tank
When do I empty the waste holding tank?
Can I use domestic bleach in the toilet?
I get black bits in my flush water, what can I do?
WHY: For a fresh and clean start and optimal performance of Aqua Rinse Plus, clean your flush-water tank before the first use by following these instructions.
WHAT NEEDED: Household bleach + bucket/watering can
1. Prepare a solution using 100ml household bleach per 10L of flush-water tank capacity. Prepare as much solution as needed to completely fill your flush-water tank.
2. Fill the flush-water tank completely with the prepared solution.
3. Leave it in for 24 hours.
4. Drain the flush-water tank by using the drain tube or flushing system.
5. Then fill the flush-water tank completely with fresh water and leave it in for 5 minutes.
6. Drain the flush-water tank again.
7. Repeat step 5+6 to make sure no bleach is left behind.
Do not use together with other products.
Exceeding the stated dose or recommended duration could damage your Thetford toilet
How can I prevent the smell of my toilet? How do I use a mobile toilet properly?
For what do I use: a) Aqua Kem Blue b) Aqua Kem Green c) Aqua Kem Blue Lavender?
• Outstanding odour control
• Waste is liquified for easier tank emptying
• Reduces gas build-up
The difference between Thetford Aqua Kem Blue and Aqua Kem Blue Lavender is the fragrance. Thetford’s Aqua Kem Blue has a pine scent and Thetford’s Aqua Kem Blue Lavender a lavender one.
The difference between the blue waste-holding tank products and the green one is the environmental aspect. Thetford Aqua Kem Green is environmentally conscious and absolutely septic tank safe. A dosage of Aqua Kem Blue lasts up to 5 days, a dosage of Aqua Kem Green lasts up to 4 days.
What is the best maintenance for my Thetford toilet?
Next to that we recommend cleaning the inside of the bowl on a daily basis with Thetford Toilet Bowl Cleaner and a soft brush and cleaning the outside of the bowl with Thetford Bathroom Cleaner.
Use Thetford Seal Lubricant to keep the seals soft and pliable. It has been specially developed for mobile toilets and is absolutely safe to use.
Tip! Never use Vaseline or vegetable oil to lubricate the seals. This may cause leakage to your waste-holding tank.
The blade seal is a part of the toilet that is subject to wear. Depending on the extent and manner of servicing, after a certain period the seal will lose quality and must be replaced.
Why do I have to use additives/Thetford toilet care products?
What is the difference between your maintenance products and normal household products / non-Thetford products?
Thetford toilets are made out of plastic and have several parts (seals, foams) which need special products to maintain. Our products are specially developed to guarantee safe cleaning of these specific parts and trouble-free and comfortable use of your portable or Cassette toilet for a long lifetime. Household cleaners may cause permanent damage to the seals and other toilet components.
Where can I dump the waste from my toilet?
Empty tank exclusively at a designated location at marinas and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Is it possible to use acid or aggressive products for cleaning the toilet?
Plastic and rubber components of the toilet have been tested with several commercial cleaning agents. Normally no problem has been found. Any case, products containing vinegar, acetone, trielina and generic solvents must be avoided, because they can make the rubber fragile. Avoid the usage of products in gel or in foam, because they could close the air vent tube.