- The system is composed by one or more toilets
- Each toilet is flushed with water coming from the main pressurized fresh water system. This is the same system that supplies water to sink, shower, bidets etc.
- Each single toilet has a dedicated solenoid valve for clean (fresh) water supply, each solenoid is powered directly by the toilet control panel.
- A siphon break is always recommended
- Must have with below water line installation (with raw water from through-hull)
- Must have for sailing boats (with raw water from through-hull)