|Eco rocker switch|
|Easy to use, strong and solid rocker switch with manual set up of inlet and outlet water amount with a reduced power and water consumption.
Premium control panels – Smart flush technology
The smart flush technology is one of the latest patented innovations introduced by Tecma. It is programmed to “read and adjust” the working condition of the macerator pump. This special feature eliminates any introduction of air in the pump body that usually generates noise cavitation. It also minimizes the consumption of water and power.
- Electronic water amount setup: press both buttons for more than 7 seconds to trim water
- Two different operation modes: sailing mode (similar to two buttons version) mooring mode (same function of 1 button version) – press both buttons for more than 3 and less than 7 seconds to switch
- Water overfill protection – after 12 seconds (total) water inlet button is deactivated, flush is needed
- Emergency flush – press both buttons for less than 3 seconds to flush without adding water
- Tank monitoring system – green/yellow/red led indicators show black water tank status
- System lock and unlock function – press both buttons twice simultaneously to lock/unlock
|Eco control panel:|
|Rocker switch with manual set up of inlet and outlet water amount with a reduced power and water consumption.|
|Premium Plus control panel:|
|Especially designed for the Compact Line. Silicon electronic control panel.||Note: compatible with Tecma inductive sensor or with commercial sensor.|