Designed to match with the angled back walls The Elegance 2G is the ‘small bowl’ design of the Flexi Line. To optimize the space in your bathroom with an angled back wall and keep the same design as everywhere on board, the Elegance 2G Cut and the Short version were designed. This is the perfect […]
Flexi Line 2G
Clever Beauty for sanitary style
Flexi Line toilets fit every bathroom
One of the strengths of the current Flexi Line is the flexibility to maintain the same design in every bathroom. With the new Flexi 2G Tecma moves a step ahead with a new design of both toilet and bidet. The Silence Plus 2G is the foundation for the Flexi Line. The same design is available in different sizes to match every bathroom. Big, small, short, cut or even combined. The 2nd generation Flexi Line toilets always fit and when space allows, you can now have the perfect pairing of toilet and bidet.
The Elegance 2G Short is designed to be installed on a raising step, usually 10 cm / 3.9 inches high. For this purpose, the height of the ceramic shell is reduced to 36 cm / 14.2 inches to compensate and match the standard seating height of 46 cm / 18.1 inches. Installing the toilet on […]
The Elegance 2G and its models are the ‘small bowl’ size model of the Flexi Line, which is all about maximizing the comfort within reduced space. The length of 43 cm / 16.9 inches creates the -at-home seat feeling. To create an even more domestic comfort level, the Bidet Elegance 2G complements your bathroom as […]
The Silence Plus 2G Short is the short version of the Silence Plus 2G, the ‘big bowl’ model of the Flexi-Line. The short model is designed to be installed on a raising step, usually 10 cm/ 3,9 inches high. For this purpose the height of the ceramic shell is reduced to 36 cm/ 14,2 inches […]
The Silence Plus 2G is the ‘big bowl’ model of the Flexi-Line, and forms the foundation for the Flexi Line. With the same features, the new design and the new 2nd Generation System Improvements, the Silence Plus 2G is supremely effective and comfortable. The length of 51 cm / 20.1 inches creates the at-home seating […]
Made in Italy
The trusted Tecma quality with a new addition. The ambition of Thetford Marine is to provide well designed and performing products and all that is involved. A luxurious yacht and its bathrooms deserve the attention and dedication of the Italian design.
The second generation Silence Plus and Elegance of the Flexi Line is not just a design. The products are designed by Emanuale Pangrazi, who recently was awarded with a Red Dot Design Award and 3 other different international prices in the last two years. He even received a special mention from an international observatory according to which he would be world’s best designer for bathrooms. He understands perfectly the balance between design and top performance. In close cooperation with Tecma’s engineers, who have an extended knowledge and experience with marine bathrooms, the new Flexi Line is developed.
Flexi Line toilets fit every bathroom
Over 100,000 Tecma macerator toilets onboard worldwide. That is why you can rely on:
- The Same proven quality of current Tecma Flexi line toilets Silence Plus and Elegance
- The Same footprint
- The Same outer dimensions
- The Same strong macerator technology
- The Same control panel options
- The Same seat and cover options
- The Same 2-year warranty
Clever improvements on installation and hydraulics
Smart short sanitation
To create space in a bathroom, a toilet and bidet are installed on a step. The short versions have an adjusted height for this mounting situation. The new design brings a new level of Short Toilets and Bidets.
- With a new design geometry, the Flexi Line short versions extremely simplify the installation
- No need to cut off the base step to accommodate protruding parts thanks to the flush motor and hoses
- Without compromises on performance and quality, all Tecma components have been further optimized to make the most of the available internal space
- The easy installation means production time and labor savings
Clever and quick hidden installation
Both beautiful and clever define the installation of the new Flexi Line toilets and bidets. The different installation brings a great step forward in design and is really easy and fast to fix.
- Hidden installation enhances elegant design
- Side fixing fitting set allows installation in just a few steps
- Smooth surface makes cleaning easier
Integrated safe air admittance valve
Every single detail makes a difference. It’s a small but essential and valuable valve that makes the difference for the new Flexi Line, the integrated safe air admittance valve.
- New air inlet valve embedded in the internal hose system
- Prevents system installation constraints
- Optimizes venting on the discharge line
- Improves installation for a better black water system efficiency across different layouts
- Facilitates good hydraulics preventing syphoning and backflows
- Prevents service issues in the field